ATV & Off Road Vehicle Insurance
ATV and off-road vehicle insurance provides coverage for owners of all-terrain vehicles, dirt bikes, and other off-road vehicles. These vehicles are often used for recreational purposes, but they can also be used for work or transportation in certain situations. With ATV and off-road vehicle insurance, you can be covered for damages to your vehicle, liability, and other losses.
What does ATV and off-road vehicle insurance typically cover?
- Liability coverage: This type of coverage is designed to protect you if you are found responsible for causing an accident while driving your ATV or off-road vehicle. It can cover the cost of damages to other people's property, as well as their medical expenses if they are injured.
- Physical damage coverage: This type of coverage can help protect you if your ATV or off-road vehicle is damaged or destroyed in an accident or due to theft, vandalism, or other covered events.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: This type of coverage can help protect you if you are in an accident with someone who is not insured or who does not have enough insurance to cover the damages.
- Medical payments coverage: This type of coverage can help cover medical expenses for you and your passengers if you are injured in an accident.
- Personal injury protection: This type of coverage provides broader protection for medical expenses, lost wages, and other losses that may result from an accident, regardless of who is at fault.